Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30th picks/leans

TEX/OAK over 10.5 -106 --- 1.5 units
TEX TT over 5.5 +113 --- 1.5 units

I had this going yesterday and will go with it today. The wind is blowing at 20mph which is always a good thing in TX. Braden is throwing and has thrown well, but that should change against the Rangers...a team that is hitting .355 with a .399 OBP against lefties in the last 10 games (averaging 10.43 runs per 9).

FLA ML through 5 innins +108 --- 1 unit (I hate their bullpen and am not going through it again)FLA rev RL +171 --- 1 unit

The Marlins have done well at Wrigley in the past and I really like Chris Volstad. With the Cubs having so many injury issues right now, I'll take the Marlins with the + money and run with it. I hate betting against my team but money is money.

ARI ML +105 --- 1 unit
ARI rev ML +157 --- .5 units

I like Scherzer in this game and think the DBacks hit Suppan pretty good. I know the Brewers have won 8 of their last 9 but this pitching matchup looks like one in the DBacks favor for tonight.

TB ML +105 --- 1.5 units

Garza has done well against Boston in the past and the Rays have dominated at home since the beginning of last year. Beckett is coming off an awful start against the Yankees and I'm hoping it continues tonight.

SD/LAD over 9 -123 --- 2 unitsTwo questionable starters today...two teams that have been scoring pretty consistently, though not in massive amounts. I see a high scoring game tonight as the over has cashed 20 out of 28 games between the two teams when playing in LA.

NYY TT over 5 -157 --- 2 units

I hate laying this much but Ortega should give up runs tonight...I want to play ANA at +200 but haven't pulled the trigger based on Ortega and his triple-A numbers and first start of the year.

KC TT over 5 -107 --- 2 units

Brian Burres sucks. KC is hitting lefties very nicely. KC will hit lefty Burres. Team total cashes.

I'm tempted to go with the Cardinals today but haven't pulled the trigger. Ryan is hurt, Ludwick may not play...tough decisions here. I think Pujols mashes Daniel Cabrera...I just noticed that if I make a play on the Cardinal game, I will have a card that represents every game tonight in one way or another I still may take a small shot on Anaheim for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment